The Shawnigan Summer Program reflects the premier quality of Shawnigan Lake School by offering a well-rounded education through experiential learning, inside and outside the classroom. Designed for students aged 10 to 16, this summer program caters to students who want to experience the Shawnigan lifestyle and learn from Shawnigan's excellent teachers. The aim of this program is to develop and enhance skills in language, leadership, science and the outdoors. Students will be grouped by language ability to ensure meaningful classroom time.
Schedule highlights: During the day, students will study English, Science, Leadership, and Socials. After classes, students will immerse themselves in sports, and fine arts. Classes and extracurricular activities are led by notable experts in their respective fields.
to see a typical week's schedule.
Sunday, July 5 - Sunday, July 19
Sunday, July 19 - Sunday, August 2
Sunday, July 5 - Sunday, August 2
2 weeks CAD $4,600 / 4 weeks CAD $9,200
The price includes:
- Academic program and activities led by Shawnigan faculty
- Boarding experience, overseen by experienced Shawnigan residential staff
- Meals 3x/day plus a healthy snack in Shawnigan’s breathtaking Dining Hall
- Transportation to and from Victoria International Airport and within the program
- Weekend trips and activities
The price excludes:
- Spending money
- Medical insurance (all international students must be insured by Johnson Fu; 2-week medical insurance is available for CAD 25.00 / 4-week medical insurance for CAD 50.00)