Shawnigan's team of guidance counsellors is ready to help students prepare for their post-secondary journeys.
Whether applying to a university or college, a technical school or art program, or planning a gap year or work experience, our team can help navigate the process from beginning to end.
We offer a superior level of service and expertise, including:
- Student-centred advising
- University information sessions by visiting representatives
- Skype interviews with Shawnigan grads currently attending university
- Appropriate assistance to work through application and admission requirements
- A Grad Advisory Council offering support as students leave Shawnigan and enter the post-secondary world
- Regular communication with parents about the application process